Pickup currently unavailable
UNIQUE hand-tufted rug created in our Gautier Studio atelier
The ALBERT rug is made with 100% natural pure wool yarns from farms in Great Britain. The sheep's wool is sheared annually and is completely renewable, biodegradable, and, of course, environmentally friendly
- Construction: Hand Tufted Wool
- Yarn Content: Eco Natural Wool Yarn - Wool Yarn
- Technique: Tufting / Cut pile
- Size 27 in or 70cm
- Total Height Including Backing: 3/4 in or 2 cm
- Backing: Cotton
- Recommended Use: Residential and Light Public Space use
- Made by hand in Canada
- Lead time approx 1 week
- NEED A LARGER SIZE OR ANOTHER COLOURS? please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly note, each piece is handmade and may vary slightly from the image online.
Wash & Care
Regular vacuuming is essential to maintaining the condition of the rug and eliminating shed fibers.
Find more detailed care instructions in the wash & care section
Shipping & Returns
We ship worldwide. Shipping costs are calculated at the checkout.
If there is an issue with your product, please see here for instructions.