Frequently Asked Questions
Items in stock from the Gautier Studio collection: If you wish to return a product once you have received it, you will have 14 days to return it to us, following these steps;
A look back at special order carpets: We do not accept returns or exchanges on our made-to-order carpets.
MAINTENANCE OF YOUR CARPET
- Your carpet has probably been slightly compressed after being rolled up for shipping, so once you receive it, leave it unrolled for some time and it will return to its original state.
- A regular (and gentle) vacuum clean is helpful to maintain the condition of the carpet and remove any loose wool fibers (2 to 4 times a month). Excessive vacuuming will increase quality loss and damage wool fibers.
- Your wool carpet will lose more fibers when it's new, and then less and less after a few months in your home. This is normal.
- We recommend cleaning stains with water and a mild detergent or a water/vinegar mixture. Any liquids should be gently removed with a dry cloth.
- Heavy weights can mark your carpet, move it from time to time so that it does not wear out in one place.
- Although we use natural fibers, carpets left in direct sunlight can fade over time.
- For intensive cleaning, please consult a professional carpet cleaner.
We ship your goods worldwide. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout. We ship your order free of plastics and instead use packaging that is 100% recyclable and compostable.
Do you offer free shipping? Yes, we offer free shipping on all order of 500$ and more within Canada and the USA.
Do you ship outside of Canada or the USA? Yes, we offer deliveries Worldwide.
What are the delivery delays? If the item is in stock, you should expect to receive your order within 7-14 business days. If the item is not currently in stock, we will give you an approximate ship date - between 10 to 14 days.
What are the payment methods available? We are happy to offer a wide range payment methods. We currently offer Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal. Note that the transaction will appear in Canadian dollars (CAD$) and could be subject to international processing fees from your financial institution if you are outside of Canada.
Are there any extra fees that I would need to pay (custom, freight)? We make sure that all taxes are included in the price at checkout. You will have to pay additional duty fees at delivery, if you are outside Canada.
LIMITED SERIES OF THE GAUTIER STUDIO COLLECTION
The products found in the Collection are manufactured in small lots of only 10 units, which means that we offer you a limited series leaving us with zero unsold items.