UNIQUE hand-tufted rug created in our Gautier Studio atelier
The ALBERT rug is made with 100% natural pure wool yarns from farms in Great Britain. The sheep's wool is sheared annually and is completely renewable, biodegradable, and, of course, environmentally friendly
- Construction: Hand Tufted Wool
- Yarn Content: Eco Natural Wool Yarn - Wool Yarn
- Technique: Tufting / Cut pile
- Size available: 27 in or 70cm - 48 in or 122 cm
- Total Height Including Backing: 3/4 in or 2 cm
- Backing: Cotton
- Recommended Use: Residential and Light Public Space use
- Made by hand to order in Canada
- Lead time approx 1 week
- NEED A LARGER SIZE OR ANOTHER COLOURS? please email email@example.com
Kindly note, each piece is handmade and may vary slightly from the image online.
Limited series of the Gautier Studio Collection
The products found in the Collection are manufactured in small lots of only 10 units, which means that we offer you a limited series leaving us with zero unsold items.
Wash & Care
Regular vacuuming is essential to maintaining the condition of the rug and eliminating shed fibers.
Find more detailed care instructions in the wash & care section
Shipping & Returns
We ship worldwide. Shipping costs are calculated at the checkout.
If there is an issue with your product, please see here for instructions.